Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LDS Prom 2010

Okay, so I know I havent posted anything in a while.. I kinda forgot about my blog, actually. So I'll do a quick little update about prom. It was so much fun! I went with my friend, Taylor. Before prom, one of the guys that went with us had this dinner at his house - all italian food, of course (to match the theme). Then we went to the dance and stayed for a couple of hours. Afterwards we tried to go bowling in our prom clothes, but the alley was booked until 1:00 a.m. We ended up going to ihop instead. It was a blast :) I'm so glad I went. Here are a few pictures from it.



Taylor's mom made this!! isnt is soooo pretty? it was on a really cute pearl wristband too, instead of the usually ribbony stuff. i LOVED it!

she made the boutonniere too. it had a nice little holder instead of a pin. the flower ended up falling out before we got to prom though, because there was a bad accident two cars in front of us on the way to the stake center. taylor pulled over and jumped out to see if anyone was hurt, and it fell out while he was running over.


okay, just an explanation for this one because it tends to confuse people. its our little inside joke. one day, in sign language, i was trying to do the "i love you" sign with both hands. i did it right with my right hand, but i kinda failed with my left hand and ended up doing this. so now, we always do it instead of the real one.




they had a crazy booth at the dance where you could go and take silly pictures instead of the generic, boring ones. of course, we had to do it. they photographer made us go grab our shoes to show them off since they made us take them off (because they were "tennis shoes" - kinda stupid if you ask me)


2 comments:

hendywow said...

You know that I think you are gorgeous! I have to say that I love those pics, thay are seriously cute!

Brittany said...

i agree! you are sooo pretty Rachel! Love the converse! :)