Monday, July 28, 2008

I love these!

I stole this from Brooke's blog. I love doing these things!!

I am: not-so-secretly in love with the Joker.
I know: that I should be packing for right now.
I want: to see Dark Knight again!
I have: a headache.
I wish: that is was Saturday!
I hate: awkward moments.
I miss: a lot of things.
I fear: losing someone I’m close to.
I hear: music.
I smell: apple spice & delight febreeze.
I crave: peanut butter.
I search: for all my old camp stuff in my room.
I wonder: if Zeke will take a rat tonight.
I regret: not seeing Dark Knight sooner!!
I love: you!
I care: about everyone.
I always: laugh.
I believe: in you!
I dance: in random places, no matter who's around.
I don't always: keep my room clean.
I fight: to stay awake, when I’m up at 2:00 in the morning reading.
I write: when I can’t sleep.
I lose: track of time.
I win: everytime I'm with my friends & family.
I never: am ready for school to start up after the summer.
I listen: when someone needs me to.
I am scared: of the future.
I need: to go thaw out some mice.
I am happy about: the upcoming week
I tag: anyone who wants to do this.

0 comments: